If you are looking for a simple guide to online betting, you have found the perfect page. We have carefully gathered all of the information you need to get you started betting online, complete with instructions, screen shots, and even some editor’s tips to help you along in the process. Our guide is separated into 5 easy to understand sections:
III. How to Deposit
I. Choose a Betting Site
There are many betting sites out there. Most are terrible, but a few have the qualities that make for a great online betting site:
1. High degree of trust with a great reputation. These are sites that have been around long enough to have earned the respect that comes with consistency and quality. This is the #1 factor to consider when choosing an online betting site. It doesn’t matter what else a site has to offer, if they don’t have a strong reputation of paying their customers in a timely manner or offering fair terms and odds, there is no point in depositing with them. The sites we recommend are ONLY those we would trust with our own money.
2. Convenient deposit options. It can often be a hassle to deposit from India. A lot of us have experienced issues with credit cards, or bank wires. That is why we look for sites that offer ewallet deposit options such as Neteller (See our review of Neteller for more information). We will get more into the details of this in our How to Deposit section, but ewallets are absolutely THE BEST way for customers from India to deposit and cash out from online betting sites.
3. Quality selection of betting markets. So you have found a site that is trustworthy and makes it easy to deposit, now you have to make sure they offer what you are looking for in terms of betting, whether it be sports betting markets like cricket (Including IPL, India ODI’s and T20’s), football (including I-League), or horse racing; or maybe you are into casino, poker, bingo, or other betting games. Be sure to select the betting sites that offer what you are looking for.
4. Helpful customer support. Sometimes you may have questions about games, bets, depositing, etc. It can be completely frustrating to have to wait days on end for a response. That is why we look for sites with helpful customer support. As a general rule, however, sites with a good reputation tend to also have great customer support, including their own help guides that can help you answer your own questions.
So What’s The Best Betting Site for India?
If you are from India, we are going to take the guess work out of choosing a site. Bet365 is absolutely the best online betting site for India! << Click the link for our full review.
They are among the top rated betting sites worldwide. They have been in operation since 1974 starting with local betting shops in the UK, and entering the online betting market in 2000. With almost 2 decades of experience in online betting and a flawless reputation. You can rest easy that they will be responsible with your deposits, offer fair odds, and pay when you win.
They offer ewallet deposits and even allow deposits with Indian Rupees! What more could you ask for?
They also offer a full selection of betting options for sports, casino, poker, bingo, financial markets, and more! You can bet on IPL, I-League, International horse racing primarily for the UK and Ireland. They have live casino offerings, a solid poker offering through the iPoker network. The list is extensive. It’s something you just need to see for yourself.
And of course, their customer support is always friendly and helpful.
II. Register for a Betting Account
Naturally, we are going to use Bet365 as our example for registering for a betting site, however, the process for other sites is very similar. We just want to show how quick and easy it is to set up an account and start betting. If you want to be sure before you choose Bet365, check our our Bet365 review or comparison charts for other sites.
2. Select your gaming preference. We are choosing sports for this guide.
3. From the Bet365 homepage, look to the top right and click “Join Now”.
4. This will bring you to the Bet365 registration form. Be sure to accurately fill in all information accordingly.
5. Click “Join Now”. You will be sent a confirmation email and will then have access to the deposit screen.
III. How to Deposit
If you are from India, use ewallets. Don’t bother with other methods like credit cards or bank wires. It is like beating your head against a wall if you do. Sometimes they work, most of the time they don’t. Ewallets like Neteller are absolutely the best option for India. An ewallet is simply a transaction company where you can make deposits, keep a balance, and make transfers between online sites that accept them, and when you are ready, transfer money back to your home bank account. There is a bit of time and a short process to set up your ewallet account, but once you have created one, it makes depositing and cashing out fast and painless. To learn more about depositing, visit our guide here.
Depositing at Bet365 is fast and easy.
1. Log-in, then select deposit from the banking menu.
2. Select your preferred deposit option from the payment method drop down. We are choosing Neteller. Enter details and deposit amount, then select “Make Deposit”.
IV. How to Place a Bet
1. Be sure you are logged in, then select the sport and match you want to bet on.
2. From this window, you can quickly add a match bet to the betting slip, or select the match title for more betting options.
3. From the full betting options window, you can view all odds for each betting category. Simply click the bet you want to make and it will automatically be entered on your betting slip. Enter the amount you wish to bet and select “Place Bet”.
V. Withdraw Your Winnings!
Select withdraw from the banking window. Select Neteller and enter the amount you with to withdraw and all necessary details.
Keep in mind you can cancel a withdrawal before it is processed if you decide to change the amount or you want to make another wager. Simply select “Cancel Withdrawal”, select the eligible transaction and choose cancel.